Friday, November 15, 2013

Another Gorgeous

Norwalk River Harbor Sunset

Not sure what's up with our evening weather of late, but we've had some incredible sunsets. Fire in the sky sunsets! Gorgeous, no?

On another note, I'd like to thank my peeps (I'd like to hate that word, but not really - it's good word stuff) that have thought about me here and commented - you have no reason to, as I haven't been here for a long long time, and haven't been there for any of you in your personal spaces for a longer time. It is so wonderfully confirming to know that even when I'm neglectful I can count on those I like/love to not neglect me.

Thank you from the very bottom of my heart.

xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. well I doubt I'm considered part of your 'peeps' but I'm glad you are back and sharing these beautious sunsets.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thought. It's appreciated! xoabb