Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Saugatuck Sunset

Saugatuck River Sailboat Skeleton at Sunset


Here I am once again wholly embracing the beauty of the world that surrounds me. Lame words, yup, I know, but it's been so LONG since I've allowed myself to see beauty. (An old story that all of us have been through at one time in our lives or another.) 
So...once again, I've taken camera in hand and instead of ignoring the physical beauty around me as I've been doing for the last 10 or so months, I've come to the brilliant conclusion that to once again EMBRACE is much much better than IGNORE/AVOID.

xoxoxox

6 comments:

  1. Love this picture. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing more serene than looking at water..and remember all the joy it has brought you.. Whether it's riding around in a boat,, water skiing and trying to stay up,,,building sand castles, trying to see how long you can stay under water...swim under water and come up behind your sister and scare her and hear her scream...or sitting in a chair early in the morning with your hot cup of coffee and just look over the water and watch the birds coming and going and the fish jumping out of the water..It's a good time to reflex and just Thank God for all your blessings...
    Have a Tiggeriffic Day~! ta ta for now from Iowa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok to get like that from time to time. I'm just so glad to see you again. Maybe in real life some time soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lights on that sailboat. Reminds me of the boat parades they have around here at Christmas.

    Getting out and admiring nature and the beauty around you heals the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you are finding beauty in the world again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes....embracing is better. You have always had a unique eye for the beauty around you, and we enjoying seeing what you see and notice in life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thought. It's appreciated! xoabb