Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Serenity


Who has the best dad in the whole wide world?
ME!
(along with my sis and bro)
~

Bonica Rose by annbumbly
Photo: Bonica Rose, 6/2/11

"Some people are always grumbling that roses have thorns...
I am thankful that thorns have roses."

Alphonse Kerr



~~~

xoabb
expect anything!

~~

P.S. -  Happy happy birthday to my one and only and most dear son! Can't believe you are as old as you are - and I've loved every year we've shared.  And, you're sharing a special day with your dad and granddad as it's Dad's day as well! May you all have the best day ever, and a wonderful year till your next birthday/father's day! Love love love you all!!!

6 comments:

  1. That's a whole lotta love. And I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A three-fer! Doesn't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO lucky to have your dad (and mom) .. spend as much time with them as you can .. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quote! And congratulations on having the best dad in the whole wide world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thought. It's appreciated! xoabb