Friday, October 02, 2009

SWF: I'm Lookin' Up! (on 9/12/09)


Did this ~Looking Up Weekly~ photo thingy last Spring into Summer, taking a photo from the exact same spot week (or two) to week, so thought I'd repeat the series this Fall into Winter. We're still green green green here in the Northeast (even though this was taken on the 12th of September). I think the Fall isn't going to be half as good as last year's, but am being routinely shot down by my friends who believe because of the Spring/Summer weather, this is going to be the most spectacular Fall EVER! Nurse Nancy says while last Fall was full of oranges and yellows, this Fall, because of ~the weather~ all the red are going to come brilliantly to life.

Hope I'm wrong and the
"It'll be a beautiful 2009 Fall!" folks
are absolutely correct!

~~~

xoabb
expect anything!

SkyWatch Friday
Do join us!

8 comments:

  1. That is greener than here, I think. We've really started to see some color in the last couple of days. And it might frost tonight. (A full 9 days earlier than the normal earliest frost. I'm hoping they're wrong. I covered my tomatoes and am hoping for the best. Because after tonight, lows in the 40's. I think we're going to have a spectacular fall (as far as yellow is concerned). I hope you do, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we have the brilliantly colored fall that we have the past two years, but who knows anymore. We're getting more gray days, it's cooler, but not cold. So, I guess we'll wait and see what happens???? Hope you have a gorgeous fall with all the colors that make it so delightful!

    Have a great weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and green! I look forward to seeing the Fall colors!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sticking to my guns!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this, its such a great way to show the passage of time and the season. I miss shooting my favorite tree but I think 18 mos is a but obsessive and now with therapy I have moved on

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea. Those are some beautiful trees, too.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thought. It's appreciated! xoabb