Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Over & Out!

ABC Wednesday - It's An ~O~! 

Over-the-Top, this
Beauty of Spring. It's pinkness,
Gorgeousness...endless!

Out of Kilter,
Out of alignment! Oh! A
Cupola askew!

When my friend, WT commented, she pointed out,
quite rightly so, that the original second
line (above) was one haiku syllable short.
Problem corrected!
Thanks, WT!

~~~

xoabb
expect anything!


First photo - taken yesterday, Candy Cane Crab Apple in my front yard
Second photo - taken last weekend in DC , around 10th and I street,
no idea what building it is

18 comments:

  1. :) lovely haikus and great illustrations of them with the photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the color of the crab apple the prettiest pink?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupola haiku, second line, seems to be missing a syllable.

    How do you like me now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would not have noticed that cupola askew if you hadn't pointed it out! Great shots....espcially struggling to find an "O". The flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Observant one, aren't we? Advice from a friend years ago. She told me to always be sure to look up. Obviously she told you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting....would love to know what that building was.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear....must rework haiku, not enough syllables. Thanks, winetipper...I think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good "O" Miss Annie! Love the shot of the cupola askew; good eye! Gorgeous blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find anybody making haikus very clever! I have no idea how to create one! I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicely done .. I dont 'get' how you do a haiku

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haikus are wasted on me, but I like the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel like that sometimes...a cupola askew.

    Wonderful darling...wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Over and out is very creative...nice shots for O...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoa! Pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos! Askew cupola! ODD. Actually, occidental haiku is not limited to the old 5-7-5 because it was based originally on sounds and our words are totally different.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thought. It's appreciated! xoabb