Monday, February 18, 2008

California Here We Come!

We're off to visit my bro & his fam tomorrow in sunny (it's the rainy season) San Jose, California!
It's been too long and I can hardly wait to see all three of them - especially my nephew, Dodgie. We're also here for the Bum's Crabtacular IV party. My brother and his wife, Chrissy started this tradition three years ago and we're thrilled to be able to be part of it! I understand between 150 - 200 people come. It's pot-luck EXCEPT for the approximately 150 lbs. of dungeness crabs, which are supplied by the host and hostess....that's many barrels of 'em!

Must go and do all those things I've put off until the very last minute! As Jules would say, ttfn!

~~~
xoabb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thought. It's appreciated! xoabb