Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day Clean-Up

WW Clean Up:

UGH! Nothin' lost.....HOWEVER, nothin' gained.......and that's good.....RIGHT????

O BOTHER!!!

~~~

Snippets from the Nurse's Office (NO):

Kindergartner comes into the NO, sits down and grabs his ankle: "I don't know what has happened, but my knee really really hurts!" Nurse: "That's your ankle you're holding, not your knee." Kid: "Ohhh, you're right! I'm always getting those parts mixed up!"
Kindergartners! Think it's time for a bones-in-the-body lesson?

Kid: "My eczema is acting up, I'm feeling dizzy and I know I have a fever because I'm over-heated." Nurse: "What were you doing that got you overheated?" Kid: "I was reading."


~~~

As my friend Jules says, ttfn dear friends!!

~~
xoabb

1 comment:

  1. poor, poor babies...had to imagine that we were that age too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thought. It's appreciated! xoabb