Thursday, November 19, 2009

Well, That's Just Delicious!

Part of our meal Wednesday evening...so VERY good!!

Pan Roasted Asparagus

1 bunch pencil thin asparagus,rinsed
3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) to coat skillet
salt & fresh ground pepper to taste

Over medium heat, saute garlic till just golden. Remove from pan and turn heat up a bit. When pan is just smoking, throw in wet asparagus and then immediately clamp on a pot lid! Shake pan vigorously and more than once until asparagus is toasty on all sides. Toss garlic back into pan, then add salt and pepper (always fresh ground!) to your taste. Serve hot or room temp - delicious both ways!

Um, the rest is up to you!

~~~

xoabb expect anything!

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE asparagus! And this looks heavenly! I'm copying the recipe right now! Thanks!

    Enjoy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and HA HA HA at me... EVOO ... Iconfess i am slow ... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks and sounds scrumptious. Divine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to roast them but never add the garlic...gonna do that next time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arghhhhh! I want some!

    Good (and easy) recipe. Can I pass it along?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am now salivating .. scrapple at Kate's ... asparagus here ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks good, except that I don't like asparagus. I'm weird, I know.... can't help it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this looks fantastic. Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! that looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks lovely...thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yum.. that sounds and looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never tried Asparagus. It look very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thought. It's appreciated! xoabb