Saturday, November 07, 2009

Early Morning Light, then Darkness

snapped: 11/06/09

Well, it started off being a beautiful day.

Let's just say it went downhill from there. There was an incident at work yesterday that I personally think wasn't at all fair to the person it happened to. But in all honesty I don't know every side of this story. And as my very wise mither-dear has always told me: There are always three sides to every story: that side, this side, and somewhere in the middle, the true and right side.

I just hope some good comes out of this,

especially for that person...

whom I consider my friend.


Pooh! I hate sad days!

~~~

xoabb
expect anything - sadness too.


10 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! I hate those days, too! And I guess we all have them -- probably more frequently than we would like!
    I hope whatever, works out well for your friend. I will hold good thoughts.

    Take a deep breath and remember to enjoy! It's all we have sometimes, but it's good!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mither-dear was very right. However, I always like to give the benefit of doubt to those I know & am friendly with. I'm not a judgmental person at all, as I suspect you aren't either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shot.. just gorgeous. I hope all works itself out soon. Mithers are wise folk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you care for this person. I hope it turns out for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry you had a sad day. hope today is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate when this sort of thing happens.
    Hopefully things will work out in the end. Don't you wish you were in Virginia?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picture. Sorry to hear of the incident, but it's true that the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

    Or else it's Noe Noe Girl in the middle of the road latching on to a hillbilly float in a small town parade.

    For example.

    We missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy. Now you've got me wondering. Hope things work out better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate sad days too but I love that photo of the long shadows falling softly across your autumn pond! It's the perfect place to reflect and find peace once again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful.

    I think nothing is ever fair at school, but I'm a bit bitter about that at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thought. It's appreciated! xoabb