Friday, November 13, 2009

Southward Bound w/a Side of Sundog


Air growing colder
Winter's just 'round the corner
Homeward bound we fly!

~~~

xoabb

expect snowbird behavior!

This began as a double sundog WHOOPEE, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ACTUALLY OCCURED, A DOUBLE SUNDOG AND I GOT TO PHOTOGRAPH IT!! post. But I'm just too lazy to go to the trouble to post all the pics from flickr to here this evening. SO, if you want to see that double dog double down terrific sundog phenom, just scoot on over to my flickr page. And if you're too lazy to do that, pooh on you!
Oh, it's Friday the 13th...that must by why we don't care!

13 comments:

  1. What a fabulous shot! And I love your words, as always! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Enjoy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic shot. I don't know what a double sundog is, but I'm going to find out here in a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Junior Bird Man will love that photo.

    Wishing I could join the birds someplace warm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...Just how far South do the birds fly???
    A gaggle of geese flew overhead my place this morning...wonder if they winter in Boca?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!! Wish I had a sky like that :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I scooted over & took a look see & WoW! They're all beautiful - How'd you choose which one?

    Have a wacky weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful shot with the geese and sun. Your sundog shot is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to watch geese flying. I saw some things morning (but I think they winter here). They made me happy, and this picture does, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thought. It's appreciated! xoabb