Monday, November 02, 2009

That would be me she is hanging up on....

OH NO! THERE'S JUST A BIG OLD BLANK SPOT!
WHAT WENT WRONG??
SEE POST DIRECTLY ABOVE.


(Courtesy of Vic Lee's Pardon my Planet comic strip)
(
I burst out laughing when I read the above! It is so directed at me. Yes, I am a victim of ~Recorded Message Rage~. I think my friends would tell you I'm usually a fairly mild mannered gal, but get me on the phone with a non-human originating voice and the cussing invariably begins. Only thing worse is the RM where you have to speak your answers instead of punching in my case, usually the wrong a number. I must have a speech impediment because the reply I almost always get is "I'm sorry, I didn't understand what you said. Will you please repeat your answer?" After the 3rd or 4th time hearing this, yup, the cussing begins.

Laughing at oneself...
It's good to do!

~~~

xoabb
expect anything!


4 comments:

  1. I always hang up during the pre-recorded message pause moment;) By the way. There is no picture. Does that make you want to cuss, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is missing......I agree with MPM, that would make me cuss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL yep, i get the same message due to my southern accent.

    i really dislike the recorders too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got the photo back up in a new post - yippee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thought. It's appreciated! xoabb