Sunday, January 27, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be short and sweet.

After writing this ~blog~ thing for a short month, I've become aware that I use the !!!!!!!! much more than I probably should. And also the - thing. You know the - words here - thing.

I promise I will be more cognizant of all the times I use !!!!!!'s and --------'s. But I don't promise not to use them. They are what defines my very soul, so don't you DARE ask me to stop using them!!

Hmmm...nobody has actually asked me to stop using them.....that must mean I very personally myself think I use them too much.

I will not take responsibility for that!

Well, that works for me. Deal with it! ;-)

grin!! :)

~~~
xoabb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thought. It's appreciated! xoabb