Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ahhhhhhhh....


We've spent the last two days purging our garage and shed. After lots of vacuuming, cleaning, and organizing, along with five trips to the dump, four trips to Goodwill and three trips to various folk's home with their stuff we somehow had, we have a garage and shed that's positively gleaming! Now on to the basement. (sigh)

The above photo has nothing to do with anything. It's from my mom and gorgeous, at least to me.  As she wrote:  "It's hard to get the tomatoes and cukes picked when there's so much needing to be photographed. One drop of dew looked like amber, and how about the brilliant cut diamonds to the side?"  Since I've lost the majority of my photos, every so often I'll be stealing I'll be borrowing photos from my photography-minded family.  Yep, shameless family exploitation at it's best! Oh, I'm sure they won't mind!

~~~

xoabb 

10 comments:

  1. What a cool shot...I've never seen dew taken on Macro before. nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool shot! I think you should rest today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone have a clue why spider webs seem to sometimes have a dew drop of a different color?

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbum/2425745717/

    I'm about to go insane on our garage, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos to your mother; she's got her priorities right, anyway, when she can get a shot like this. Magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your mom is good ... and the apple didnt fall far from the tree ...

    :-Daryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pretty awesome!
    Lovin' the colors on that... sweeeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome picture there! great job mom!
    when you are all done purging and cleaning you think you might be interested in doing that here LOL... ok I know that is asking way too much!
    HUGS and congratulations !
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good one - almost an abstract!
    Cheers, Klaus

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's an amazing shot - so cool - How'd she do it? Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thought. It's appreciated! xoabb