Monday, July 07, 2008

Every Picture Tells a Story...

But sometimes it's impossible to figure out what that story is...

As I was driving down the Post Road, I first noticed this man pushing his cart down the sidewalk. He was far behind the two carts pictured above.  When I stopped at the red light, the man walked around the carts, not once glancing at them, and crossed the street. 
There were no humans visible that might have claim to these other ones. How bizarre to have that particular man pass two other carts that looked exactly like his.  There's a story behind this that I'll never know. And I'd really like to.  

~~~

 xoabb

11 comments:

  1. Is that luggage on there? How weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puzzling! Let us know if you solve the puzzle!
    Cheers, Klaus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessss... that is a little strange, isn't it? Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK....this is a definite "hmmmmm". I thought maybe he was a really "rich" homeless man and those were all his. Maybe he was suppose to watch them for a friend...and didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheeeeeit! I wondered where I left my luggage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. makes ya wanna go hmmmmm!!
    mysteries in life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so true! Cool! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I have had a crazy weekend. I really apreciate you support and readership of my place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. how weird .. odd indeed ... a week or two ago I saw this woman pulling a rolling suitcase down Broadway .. she got to the corner of 79 St and left it there .. walked back to 78 St where she had left ANOTHER rolling suitcase and pulled that to the one on 79th .. I got on the bus at that point but I am guessing that is how she made her way uptown .. one block, one rolling case at a time ...

    Helen of Navy Pier indeed .. bwahahaaaa

    :-Daryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like reading these kind of stories of real life situations, except for the ending of ones like this... it may never have one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thought. It's appreciated! xoabb